- ALL ARRIVING MEMBERS AND GUESTS must have completed the Covid Declaration Form and emailed to the lodge manager prior to arrival. (Handy tip: photograph a completed signed copy with your phone to be certain you can produce it in the event of any email problems). No form- No entry. Download the Covid 19 Health Declaration Form
- Lodge to open from 26 June with a reduced maximum occupancy of 20 (down from 36)
- Strict social distancing will be required in all shared areas.
- The kitchen will be open for normal use with maximum 6 people at any one time.
- Only people who reside at the same permanent address or intimate partners can stay in the same room.
- An enhanced cleaning regime will be in place with all members and guests to adhere to health safety protocols, including completing a mandatory health safety declaration ahead of arrival.
- A surcharge per booking of $12 per bed will be added to all bookings.
- Sports Week is unfortunately suspended this year.
This will be a team effort with key points as follows: