As per the email sent with the AGM package on 4 November, we confirm that the AGM will be held online only via ZOOM.
Anyone wishing to attend should complete the Registration form which you can download here: Download AGM Forms
Once we have received your registration form you will be sent an invitation to the Zoom AGM
Also included in the download file is the Proxy form and Committee Nomination form.
You will need to register to have acccess to the Zoom meeting.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) has been scheduled to be held
Tuesday night, 17th November, 2020
A long standing reservation for the meeting is at the Royal Brighton Yacht Club (RBYC),
253 St Kilda Street, Brighton
The meeting will commence at 7.30 p.m. sharp
Given the Covid 19 situation in Melbourne, this original schedule will possibly be unavailable, so we will prepare for an online meeting on the same date and time. We will make the final call closer to the time, prior to sending out the meeting agenda and reports.
The formal AGM information pack including agenda, forms and reports, will be sent 14 days prior to the meeting.
If the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Anton Huette is held as intended at the above venue, it will be in a room allocated by the RBYC. If permitted by the relevant Covid Regulations at the time, members will be welcome to use the excellent bar facilities which will be open before and after the AGM. A light supper will be provided at the conclusion of AGM’s for all present.
The Committee encourages all members to attend and contribute to a successful 2020 AGM.
If the meeting is to be run online, notification of details for members to register and join the meeting will be sent out with the meeting agenda on the 2nd November, 2020.
Anton Huette (Hotham Heights) Inc
Anton is closed for the remainder of the snow season and will not re-open for any visitation until further notice.
As most would be aware, the advent of Level 3 restrictions in Melbourne Metro and Mitchell Shire, triggered a cascade of closures Including the lifts and many other resort services. The decision was then made to close the lodge from 12 July at least until the end of that phase, which was scheduled to run to August 19.
Last week’s tightening of restrictions for all Victorians with Melbourne, now at Level 4, and the rest of Victoria in Level 3, extinguished any hope for some kind of resumption after 19 August.
In the 48 years of Anton’s operation, the lodge has never been closed during the winter season. The memory of this historic and unwelcome closure will be deeply felt by the club. We tried!
Fortunately, the strong support of our members is ensuring that we will get through this unusual event and be in good shape for the 2021 season.
- ALL ARRIVING MEMBERS AND GUESTS must have completed the Covid Declaration Form and emailed to the lodge manager prior to arrival. (Handy tip: photograph a completed signed copy with your phone to be certain you can produce it in the event of any email problems). No form- No entry. Download the Covid 19 Health Declaration Form
- Lodge to open from 26 June with a reduced maximum occupancy of 20 (down from 36)
- Strict social distancing will be required in all shared areas.
- The kitchen will be open for normal use with maximum 6 people at any one time.
- Only people who reside at the same permanent address or intimate partners can stay in the same room.
- An enhanced cleaning regime will be in place with all members and guests to adhere to health safety protocols, including completing a mandatory health safety declaration ahead of arrival.
- A surcharge per booking of $12 per bed will be added to all bookings.
- Sports Week is unfortunately suspended this year.
This will be a team effort with key points as follows: