Linen provision as standard and included in room rates
Cleaning of rooms by the Lodge Managers and included in the room rates
Luggage delivery to the lodge at member cost
Grocery & beverage delivery and put away at member cost
New linen including doona covers, protectors and pillows
New Lodge Managers with expanded service responsibilities and detailed job description
Anton Masterplan Stage 1 - Internals
This document has been provided to allow members to provide feedback on the interior designs for Anton Huette which is a very important part of our Master Plan. Visual concepts are available via the links at the end of this article.
This design work has been driven by the Market Research which was conducted in August last year where we had 117 members give us very specific responses about a whole range of facility and service requirements. Among the findings was a demand by members for enhanced service levels (4 Star) which have been largely attended to for this season and include;
Additionally, the research provided a clear requirement by members (78%) for a lodge of a 4 Star facility standard going forward. This and outcomes based on other feedback is what we have sought to achieve whilst maintaining the character and feel of the lodge. The facility upgrades that have been achieved already over this recent summer include;
- Completion of double glazing to the entire lodge
- Re-establishment of full carpet heating throughout all living areas
- New more efficient and warmer log fire unit in living room
- Completion of all external re-cladding and external wall insulation to the entire lodge
- Conversion of one bunk room to standard Queen (Room 6).
- Remodelled laundry (part done 2020) facilitating linen supply
The interior design details contained within this pack are very detailed to give members the greatest opportunity to understand what is proposed and to make comments. They include;
- Anton Concept Images - the look and feel of our “new” lodge
- Anton Building Drawings - how the concept will actually be built?
- Anton Interior Schedules - what the interior equipment and appliances will be?
- Anton Curtain Schedule - what the window coverings will be?
When reviewing, please note that these are a Master Plan and our initial focus will be on the kitchen, dining area and lounge room which were the major areas our members highlighted as requiring attention. It is hoped (subject to funding) that the works to these areas will be commenced during 2021. While we have completed a sample bedroom and bathroom plan it is unlikely that these areas will be upgraded for some time as we have more important priorities.
Paul Pivec and Peter Mummery